The escape room is also said to be known as an escape game, in which players can be in a team with discovering the clues and as well as to solve the puzzle. This is also used in tasks accomplishes in more than one or even more than one room, this is also used to accomplish the goal at a particular time. A goal in this escape room sg from the game site.
The escape game is popular in some countries like Australia, South America, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Hungary. This game has been first opened in the country of Asia and as well as popular in America, East Asia, Europe.
This room consists of a variety of challenges, puzzles that are used to solve to open an area in the game. They also used to have a multitask for teams to unlock the left areas.
Types of puzzles and its percent
- Counting with fifty-three percent
- Communication in a team with fifty-eight percent
- Light with fifty-four percent
- Searching objects which are hidden in the room with seventy-eight percent
- Noticing obvious things with forty-nine percent
- Substituting symbols which are present in a given book forty four percent
- Searching of objects forty-three percent
- Mathematics with thirty-nine percent
- As a semblance of objects in a physical manner with forty percent
- Identification of pattern with thirty-eight percent
- Hearing with twenty-six percent
- Cyphers with thirty-five percent
- Riddles with thirty-seven percent
- Mirrors with twenty-six percent
- Logic abstract like Sudoku twenty-two percent
- Research with