The escape room is also said to be known as an escape game, in which players can be in a team with discovering the clues and as well as to solve the puzzle. This is also used in tasks accomplishes in more than one or even more than one room, this is also used to accomplish the goal at a particular time. A goal in this escape room sg from the game site.
The escape game is popular in some countries like Australia, South America, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Hungary. This game has been first opened in the country of Asia and as well as popular in America, East Asia, Europe.
This room consists of a variety of challenges, puzzles that are used to solve to open an area in the game. They also used to have a multitask for teams to unlock the left areas.
Types of puzzles and its percent
- Counting with fifty-three percent
- Communication in a team with fifty-eight percent
- Light with fifty-four percent
- Searching objects which are hidden in the room with seventy-eight percent
- Noticing obvious things with forty-nine percent
- Substituting symbols which are present in a given book forty four percent
- Searching of objects forty-three percent
- Mathematics with thirty-nine percent
- As a semblance of objects in a physical manner with forty percent
- Identification of pattern with thirty-eight percent
- Hearing with twenty-six percent
- Cyphers with thirty-five percent
- Riddles with thirty-seven percent
- Mirrors with twenty-six percent
- Logic abstract like Sudoku twenty-two percent
- Research with the help of sources with twenty percent.
- Thinking strategic with twenty percent
- Coordination of hand and as well as with eye seventeen percent
- Chain with sixteen percent
- Mazes with fourteen percent
- Traditional puzzles like word search fourteen percent
- Touch with twelve percent
- Facts which doesn’t provide in the room with eleven percent
- Manipulation of shape with eleven percent
- Smell with three percent
- Liquids with nine percent
- Actors engagement with four percent
- Taste with one percent
There are types of puzzles which is held in the escape room. There are several types of puzzles present in the escape room.
For example, the person who used to play this game, have to turn off the lights. They have to use the stroboscope for the process of reading the code in the given material.
Insertion of themes and stories
Usually, the games used to start up with a theme or story which depends on the style of the game. In this game, we used to find themes in common and as well as the lines which are present in the story. This game also includes crime, defusing a bomb, Airplane, carnival, thieves, horror, history, dream, magic, library, music, military, medical, serial killer, science, Office, pirate, tomb, spy, supernatural, Sherlock, space, western, zombie and as well as vampire, etc… which is based on the level of the game.
At first, the puzzles have been solved with pencil and paper, but in this game, the locks have been opened by finding the combination, codes, and keys which get adapted. The ideas had included technology-based on automation, Storylines elaboration, and as well as decoration. The wave in games effectively reacts a reality with bigger themes of newer styles and locations.